Teresa Diaz, MD, is an OB/GYN and Functional Lifestyle Medicine Physician. She is an experienced Orgasmic Meditation practitioner and a leader of the Berkeley Orgasmic Meditation Community. She is a health coach that focuses on a disease prevention lifestyle. She believes desire is a powerful force for healing and creating a vital, sexy, healthy life.
Dr Diaz obtained her Medical Degree at Rutger Medical School in 1999 then completed a residency in OB/Gyn at the University of Connecticut in 2004.
She worked for Alameda County Medical Center as a Physician and Surgeon in women health care for 8 years.
In addition, she is a graduate of The Orgasmic Meditation Coaching Program through One Taste and The Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
She is currently the founder and CEO of Orgasmic Medicine, Inc. She is combining the preventative healthy lifestyle for disease proofing your body and then combining Orgasmic Meditation to empower lifestyle transformation pleasurably!
Imagine living life by desire instead of by obligation. How would your life be different?
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.